Autore Topic: Sincerely yours Mrs Michelle Obama THE WHITE HOUSE  (Letto 2753 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline crazy.cat

Sincerely yours Mrs Michelle Obama THE WHITE HOUSE
« il: Febbraio 12, 2016, 13:44:56 pm »
Non è mica da tutti ricevere due mail da Michelle.... :esclama: :lmfao:

ATTETION FOR MICHELLE OBAMA DC
How are you doing dear

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Thursday being of February 9th 2016 to you as soon as you get back to me with your

Home address:..............
Cell phone number:........
City:.............................
Fax:.............................

Sincerely yours Mrs Michelle Obama THE WHITE HOUSE
{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA

Da un indirizzo giapponese Michelle.@ion.ocn.ne.jp

E poi mi scrive MRS.MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA (OBAMA.@USA.GOV)
GOOD DAY MY DEAREST!

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC has been mandated to be deliver to your address on Wednesday being of February 10th 2016 to you as soon as you get back to me with your

Home address:...........................................
Cell phone number:......................................
City:...................................................
Occupation...............................................
Next of kin.............................................

Sincerely yours
Mrs Michelle Obama
THE WHITE HOUSE{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA
Gli uomini politici sono uguali dappertutto. Promettono di costruire un ponte anche dove non c’è un fiume.

Offline ambarambacicicoco

Re:Sincerely yours Mrs Michelle Obama THE WHITE HOUSE
« Risposta #1 il: Febbraio 12, 2016, 18:57:43 pm »
i soliti raccomadati  :offeso:

L'intellettuale è uno che non capisce niente, però con grande autorità e competenza. (Leo Longanesi)

Offline pinkfloyd

• “Non vedere separa l’uomo dalle cose. Non sentire separa l’uomo dall’uomo”
  • Moderatore Globale
  • Ringraziato: 8 volte
  • La conoscenza e utile se la condividi
« Risposta #2 il: Febbraio 12, 2016, 19:36:37 pm »
 :o moglie di Obama :sweatdrop: :eheheh:
Vivi e lascia vivere, perché niente è più importante della vita, quindi fregatene di ciò che pensano, fregatene di chi non ti è amico, fregatene di chi parla alle tue spalle, vivi alla faccia di coloro che sono invidiosi, vivi alla faccia di chi è falso, dimentica chi ti ha fatto male e sorridi, si indifferente al suo pensiero e ricorda che... il vero amico sei solo tu! Straordinaria follia.

Offline crazy.cat

« Risposta #3 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 05:19:27 am »
Questa volta mi danno 60 milioni di dollari, dai pizza e birra per tutti  :eheheh:

GOOD NEWS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery Sixty million united states dollars 60,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Barrack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details

Your phone number…………..?
Your current home address……?
Your full name…………………?
Occupation...................?
Password..................?
Next of kin................?
Your email address..............?
Password..................?

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (202) 792-0696 Yours Sincerely, MRS MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA FIRST_LADY USA GOD BLESS AMERICA 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Non ricevo più phishing, almeno quello richiedeva un certo ingegno per prepararlo, ma solo questa spazzatura...
Gli uomini politici sono uguali dappertutto. Promettono di costruire un ponte anche dove non c’è un fiume.

« Risposta #4 il: Marzo 16, 2016, 06:40:38 am »
ma che te fai di tutti 'sti soldi?  :baby:

L'intellettuale è uno che non capisce niente, però con grande autorità e competenza. (Leo Longanesi)

Offline crazy.cat

« Risposta #5 il: Aprile 05, 2016, 05:15:34 am »
E questa volta tocca a Bill Gates che regala 5 milioni di dollari...dai che vado in pensione con tutti questi soldi...

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD From Mr Bill Gates. Contact me at this email for your claim: billgatedonation16@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://www.cnet.com/news/bill-and-melinda-gates-top-forbes-list-as-most-philanthropic-americans/

I BILL GATES and my wife decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $65 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance and i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Melinda my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. as you could see from the webpage above,am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before death we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Melinda underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. We have kept just 30% of the entire sum to our selves since i am sick and am writing to you from hospital, and my wife will be travelling to Germany for Treatment too.

To facilitate the payment process of ($5,000,000.00 USD) you are to send us

your full names.................
your contact address................
your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your City. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Bill Gates or Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Remain Blessed

Regards
Mr Bill Gates.

« Risposta #6 il: Aprile 05, 2016, 06:51:38 am »
 :offeso:   sempre a te... cicco !!!!  ma quanti soldi ti stai facendo ?

Offline pinkfloyd

• “Non vedere separa l’uomo dalle cose. Non sentire separa l’uomo dall’uomo”
  • Moderatore Globale
  • Ringraziato: 8 volte
  • La conoscenza e utile se la condividi
« Risposta #7 il: Aprile 05, 2016, 22:28:25 pm »
 :offeso: :offeso: a me mai  :eheheh:
Vivi e lascia vivere, perché niente è più importante della vita, quindi fregatene di ciò che pensano, fregatene di chi non ti è amico, fregatene di chi parla alle tue spalle, vivi alla faccia di coloro che sono invidiosi, vivi alla faccia di chi è falso, dimentica chi ti ha fatto male e sorridi, si indifferente al suo pensiero e ricorda che... il vero amico sei solo tu! Straordinaria follia.

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !