Autore Topic: GamCat - Catalogare CD/DVD su Linux  (Letto 802 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline sly3000

• Moderatore
GamCat - Catalogare CD/DVD su Linux
« il: Febbraio 18, 2010, 15:50:37 pm »
GamCat una semplice applicazione che ci permette di catalogare CD/DVD e cartelle del nostro computer. Con GamCat possiamo montare immagini ISO ed estrarre o comprimere file ARJ, ACE, TAR, RAR, e ZIP.

Ecco le novità della nuova versione 0.0.49 tratte dal sito del produttore:

· A lot of things has been changed since former version. I've worked hardly on thumbnailing. First I've tried to store thumbnails inside a database, but it was very inefficient algorhythm, so I've dropped it and developed a different way of storing. They are stored in ~/.GamCat/thumbs/ folder. It's faster, although it really can take a while until the thumbs of a media get loaded. It uses imagemagick for this purposes. Of course, everything is optional! I've dropped the .ZIP format of database backups, and moved to tar.gz archives. They are more reliable, and are doing the task well. You can still use the older backups, but manually: if you extract the GamCat file into base folder and start the program, it will update it automatically. After the Lent, I'll be working on MP3 tag scanning and pre-search options.
· I would like to express my special thanks to Gary Richardson, who helped me to clean errors of GamCat on Fedora, and also tested this release on Fedora 12.

Debian/Ubuntu

OpenSUSE RPM noarch

Mandriva RPM noarch

Red Hat/Fedora RPM noarch

sorgente tar.gz

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !