Autore Topic: SpeedFan 4.43  (Letto 802 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline Santatino

SpeedFan 4.43
« il: Marzo 18, 2011, 06:21:21 am »
SpeedFan 4.43

SpeedFan is a freeware program that monitors fan speeds, temperatures and voltages  in computers with hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T. info for those hard disks that support this feature and show hard disk temperatures too, if supported. SpeedFan supports EIDE, SATA and SCSI drives. SpeedFan can even change the FSB on some motherboards (but this should be considered a bonus feature). At the lowest level, SpeedFan is a hardware monitor software, but its main feature is that it can control fan speeds (depending on the capabilities of your sensor chip and your hardware) according to the temperatures inside your pc, thus reducing noise. Several sensors, like Winbond's and the AS99127F support fan speed changing, as well as others from MAXIM, MYSON, ANALOG DEVICES, NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTORS and ITE, but the motherboard manufacturer must have connected the relevant pins to some additional, yet trivial, circuitry. This means that if you have, say, a W83782D on a BP6 then you're ok, but not every motherboard with such a hardware monitor chip will be able to change fan speeds. SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the SMBus (a subset of the I2C BUS) and to the ISA BUS.

SpeedFan works under Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and 7. SpeedFan works fine on Vista 64 bit too. The relevant driver is now signed with my digital certificate. And this all costs you absolutely nothing!

What´s new in this version 4.43:
Clicca (Mostra/Nascondi)

Size: 1.9MB

Licenza: Freeware

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !