Autore Topic: How Do I see the Security Tab in XP Home?  (Letto 1506 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline ridethesnake

• Vice Amministratore
  • Ringraziato: 4 volte
  • Quando aiuti qualcuno aiuti te stesso.
How Do I see the Security Tab in XP Home?
« il: Aprile 28, 2008, 08:18:28 am »
How Do I see the Security Tab in XP Home?

Instructions: Download the x86 (Intel) version of the Security Configuration Manager and save it to your hard disk.  Double click the SCESP4I.EXE file you downloaded and extract the contents to a temporary location on your hard disk.  Then open the folder you extracted the files to and locate the Setup.inf (Setup Information) file.  Right click Setup.inf and select Install.  After the installation is finished, reboot your computer.

Right click the SCESP4I.EXE file and select Copy to Folder).  Make sure to read the README files!!!!

Disclaimer:  I have tested this procedure on my XP Home installation, and it works.  I cannot guarantee that it will work on your system.  Make sure you create a System Restore point before proceeding.

WARNING:  Adjusting the permissions on a drive, file or folder can lock even the Administrator account out of that drive/file/folder.  Deny Permissions take precedence over Allow Permissions, regardless of your group membership.  Administrators are members of the User's group, by default.  Uncheck Allow, rather than using Deny.
Se do da mangiare ad un povero, mi dicono che sono un santo, ma se chiedo perchè quel povero è povero, mi dicono che sono un comunista!

Se non avete niente di meglio da fare andate a farlo da un'altra parte.

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !