Autore Topic: FINAL RESOLUTION!!!  (Letto 1785 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline crazy.cat

FINAL RESOLUTION!!!
« il: Luglio 11, 2017, 06:38:12 am »
Mi scrive SMITH LEGAL (msmithlegal@yandex.com), la cosa più carina è l'avviso dell'uso commerciale di questo software, devono avere preso un software senza licenza per spedire mail a pioggia ovunque sperando che qualcuno ci caschi.

---------------------------------------------------------
****  Commercial use of this software is prohibited  ****
**** Please purchase a license to remove this notice ****

Dear *****@libero.it

This settlement is about unpaid bequest and last warning notice to you regarding the death of my Late client Edward and his
family while on holiday at New Orleans Louisiana USA in the August 2005 Atlantic hurricane Katrina disaster.

The United Kingdom's Treasury Department receives over £10bn every year from unclaimed estates; forgotten funds; abandoned
shares and dormant accounts.
According to the laws of England and Wales, section 46-49 of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent
amendments). My late client's bank has issued me a Final written notice to provide his next-of-kin within 7 working days or have
his funds declared UNCLAIMED and sent into government treasury.

I have been in charge of managing his properties here in London for a long time. There were some of his properties put out for
sale before his death,for which payment has since been made. The proceeds of the sale is deposited into his local account here. I
found your name in some of his documents and that is why I traced your email through an advanced search.

I am contacting you because you bear the same last name with my late client.I want to know if you are in anyway related to my
late client.

Regards,

Mark Smith(Attorney at Law)
Principal Partner

****  Commercial use of this software is prohibited  ****
**** Please purchase a license to remove this notice ****
Gli uomini politici sono uguali dappertutto. Promettono di costruire un ponte anche dove non c’è un fiume.

Offline pinkfloyd

• “Non vedere separa l’uomo dalle cose. Non sentire separa l’uomo dall’uomo”
  • Moderatore Globale
  • Ringraziato: 8 volte
  • La conoscenza e utile se la condividi
Re:FINAL RESOLUTION!!!
« Risposta #1 il: Luglio 15, 2017, 13:26:27 pm »
 :o :o
Vivi e lascia vivere, perché niente è più importante della vita, quindi fregatene di ciò che pensano, fregatene di chi non ti è amico, fregatene di chi parla alle tue spalle, vivi alla faccia di coloro che sono invidiosi, vivi alla faccia di chi è falso, dimentica chi ti ha fatto male e sorridi, si indifferente al suo pensiero e ricorda che... il vero amico sei solo tu! Straordinaria follia.

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !