Autore Topic: XP-Antispy 3.97-11  (Letto 988 volte)

Descrizione:

Offline Santatino

XP-Antispy 3.97-11
« il: Marzo 01, 2011, 23:20:02 pm »
XP-Antispy 3.97-11

XP-AntiSpy is a little utility that let's you disable some built-in update and authetication 'features' in WindowsXP. For example, there's a service running in the background wich is called 'Automatic Updates'. I don't know what this service transfers from my machine to other machines on the internet, especially the MS ones. So I play it safe and disable such functions. If you like, you can even disable these function manually, by going through the System and checking or unchecking some checkboxes. This will take you approximately half an hour. But why wasting time when a little neat utility can do the same in 1 minute? This utility was successfully tested by lots of users, and was found to disable all the known 'Suspicious' Functions in WindowsXP.

Changes in Version 3.97-11:
* After seven years my sponsor ended his sponsorship. So I removed the sponsor image from the application and the support icons of the installer. This only affects the german and the english translations of the xp-AntiSpy. Due to the fact that I had to remove some code made it necessary to put out a new version. Nothing else has changed.

SO: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7

Size: 292KB

Licenza: Freeware

All Downloads > ITA <

Cliccate il BANNER sopra, sarete di grande Aiuto. GRAZIE !